| Bat Regulations
Where non-wood bats are permitted, only approved “BBCOR” stamped aluminum bats in the 18U and above categories will be permitted for use. Where non-wood bats are permitted, only approved “BBCOR” stamped non-wood bats in the 18U and above categories will be permitted for use.
|AGE/LEVEL||MAXIMUM DIFFERENTIAL||MAXIMUM DIAMETER||MAXIMUM LENGTH|
|15U A/AA & Girls||-5||2 3/4||34"|
|15U AAA*||N/A||2 5/8||34"|
|18U AA*||N/A||2 5/8||35"|
|18U AAA*||N/A||2 5/8||36"|
|18U Women||-5||2 3/4||35"|
|Jr./Senior AA*||N/A||2 5/8||36"|
|Jr./Senior AAA*||N/A||2 5/8||36"|
|Jr./Senior Women||-5||2 3/4||35"|
*Wood or composite wood only
- For 13U, 16U Girls, Junior Women and Senior Women National Championships, a max barrel of 2 3/4” with (i) a 1.15 BPF (Bat Performance Factor) or (ii) USA Baseball Model with BBCOR “wood like” BPF is permitted. For the 13U National Championships using up to a minus 10length/weight differential is permitted. For 16U Girls, Junior Women and Senior Women National Championships using up to a minus 5 length/weight differential is permitted.
- USSSA 1.15 and USABB bats will be both approved for play under Baseball Canada rules for the 11U and under categories. This allows for all previous & current 2 1/4”, 2 5/8” and 2 3/4” USSSA 1.15 certified bats to be used.
- All Post Provincial Championships (Western Canada Championships and Baseball Canada National Championships) for categories 15U ‘AAA’ and above are wood or wood composite bat only Championships.
- The 17U Canada Cup Championship is a wood bat only championship.
- 15U and 18U Girls are eligible to use up to a -5 bat with a barrel no more then 2 3/4” diameter. Girls using bats that are NOT -3 must have them clearly marked (colored tape around handle). Umpires must be notified of this bat prior to the game.