Fall Ball Home Page
Deadline for entries is September 1st, 2017
Fall Ball Rules
- Each team will be required to pay $400 to enter the Fall Ball Baseball League.
- All umpires fees will be paid by Baseball Alberta.
- A complete roster must be sent to Baseball Alberta prior to the first game. There are no transfer requirements for players participating in Fall Ball.
- Unlimited substitution throughout the games (coaches are encouraged to create equal playing time for all players)
- All players in attendance at the game are to be listed on the line-up card and all players will hit in order.
- Game scores and pitch counts do not need to be reported to Baseball Alberta; however coaches are required to continue to follow the Pitch Count Guidelines.
- Each team is required to bring 2 new baseballs to each game to provide for the umpire
- Other than the rules listed above, all other rules will be based on the 'AA' category rules for each division.