• Head Coach must have an NCCP status of Competition-Development Certified (Old Level 3 Certified).
• For 2019, one coach with Provincial Certified status may be allowed on the Canada Cup coaching staff.
• Other coaches must have a minimum NCCP status of Competition-Development Trained.
• All coaches must represent Baseball Alberta to the highest standards of conduct and reputation.
• The Canada Cup is a 17U tournament.
• Coaches must commit to the following core dates AND regional identification camps:
A. Two Pre-Selection Camps; Location TBD by successful applicant and Baseball Alberta.
B. If possible, attend Regional Identification Camps being held in your area.
C. 2019 Baseball Canada Cup - August 6th to 12th in Regina, Saskatchewan.
The deadline for applications for the 2019 Canada Cup coaching staff is Friday, February 15th, 2019.
Mail applications to:
11759 Groat Road
Edmonton, AB T5M 3K6
Attention: Sheen Bromley
Or Email to: email@example.com